04 Feb HEALTHY ACTIVITIES TO DO CLOSE TO OUR VICTORIAN VILLAGE SITE
* 100 ACRE WALKING TRAIL across from our Victorian Village site. Challenge yourself and your family with this fantastic trail site. Pump that heart!
* EARL ROWE PARK, located only 3 km from our site, is one of the largest provincial parks in Southern Ontario. Hike on one of several trails 1 km – 11 km. Maybe Canoe, Fish or Paddleboat. Enjoy swimming on one of 2 large beaches where you can picnic or take a plunge in the 1 acre pool. Yes 1 acre. Camp or do a family day trip. Many winter activities available.
* NEW TECUMSETH RECREATION CENTRE is around the corner and down the street from out Victorian Village site – The 130,000 square foot state-of-the-art, year round facility is wonderful for all ages. It has two ice rinks, indoor soccer, indoor walking track 2nd floor has an amazing full gym with the latest equipment plus it offers various fitness classes. Yoga anyone? After you can relax in the pub/restaurant over a low calorie pint and cheer for the Alliston Hornets!
* SKIING DOWN HILL AND CROSS COUNTRY – Mansfield Ski located about 15 km north west of us, Hockley Valley Ski located 20 km south west of our site.
* GOLF – Silver Brook , Hockley Valley, Woodington, Nottawasaga all within 7-17 km From our Victorian village site.